Jul 24, 2013

A Fresh Start...

I started blogging since 2009 because of a special person..I'm not good with words and prefer written words as a tool to communicate with that person...through my blog he is updated with my feelings and moods as well as my daily activities...I dislike discussing things using words and therefore he (which is currently my husband) suggested me to create a blog so that he can follow me whenever and where ever he is...

One fine day, he asked me about my blog which I totally forgot about it...Today is the day which i have free time to browse through this blog AGAIN...and found out that my last entry was in 2011 which was 2 years back...wohoooo!!!

I decided to delete all the entries starting from 2009 - 2011 and start anew...since my husband is far far away from me, he can follow me whenever and where ever he is, despite his tight and busy schedule...kikiki...

wish me luck dear!

No comments: