Oct 7, 2013

Uniquely Me!

Finally I'm able to update my blog...wow! I can see cobwebs everywhere! (lama sgt x update blog)...
I am too engulf with works, many things that need to be done quickly....sometimes I feel that I could not catch up my breath (maybe I need oxygen tank by my side, over la pulak)...enough chit chat about works...I realize that I often lamenting about works as an intro of my entry....sorry my dear...

often this thought comes into my mind, how should I define myself...I'm having problem in using the right word to describe myself, maybe because I'm still clueless or still searching my identity (most probably)...I think the people around me would know how to define me (maybe the person who really know me)...
as for myself, I can say that I like to be different...I dislike to be common, I like to be extraordinary...people tend to misjudge my actions and thoughts (including my darling hubby, huhu)...my husband often tells me that maybe they are not in the same wave length as me...and I should not expect people to be as same as me...confusing, right?

I am sentimental...I tend to choose things which contained sentimental value(s) or closely related to me...for example, songs...I am very particular with lyric compared to the music or rhythm...I'm likely to choose songs that would remind me of my memories with someone or something...that's why I think I'm like a 'grandma' sometimes (mak nenek, ehehe).... 

the way I dress, the choice of my accessories and everything about me should be uncommon...simple and comfortable yet stylish and unique!

the most important thing is, LOVE YOURSELF...once you accept who you are, then other people can accept you...
so, don't be afraid if you are different....normal, so overrated!

No comments: