Sep 29, 2013

The Divine Smell of Flora

hi y'all...it's been quite a long time you didn't hear from me, right? First, I've been busy with my works, many paper works and projects going on these past few weeks...and for about a week the internet was not available in my area because of some cable problems...

I was busy, busy, busy and did not have time to enjoy and entertain myself...luckily my husband could make time this weekend, so he came back home as promised....we spent the weekend together by walking down the memory lane...my mum needed to attend an event and the place is near my Alma Mater, a teaching college in Pengkalan Chepa...she went there with a friend of her because we were doing our shopping at KB Mall, but we had to pick her up after the event...after the shopping, my husband wanted to dine at our favorite "Nasi Kukus" restaurant back at the teaching college, so we went there early...we were lucky because the night market also took place that day, and we got to buy our favorite dishes when we were students...I'm so happy as I could eat the food that I really long for (because some of the foods are only available at that Pengkalan Chepa night market, and no one in her/his right mind would want to drive for more than 30km from Pasir Mas to Pengkalan Chepa just for the sole purpose of buying that particular food) but my husband was a bit upset because the "Nasi Kerabu Goreng" is no longer available...poor him!

The next day, I needed to work and my husband went back to Johore to where he's teaching...we're apart and I was upset! But the feeling ceased a bit because my colleague brought some perfume testers...ngehehe...I love that so much! why? I can get original perfumes for a cheap price....and testers are the excellent way to buy perfume at a discount without compromising the quality...testers contains the original quantity of the quantity mentioned on the bottle...

I bought this for rm35 only...


No comments: