Sep 11, 2013

Health is Bliss

I love kids very much and is keen to have my own in near future...I was diagnosed with PCOS (poly cystic ovary syndrome) and the chance for me to get pregnant is quite slim compared to normal people...but, I am still trying and praying to get pregnant (very soon)...
PCOS comes in a package; I'm having emotional imbalance and sleep apnea...and sometimes I experience anxiety and depression, pelvic pain and some other things...I am very thankful because my husband is very understanding and supportive...he always be there for me during my series of treatments and consultations...and he tries hard to be at my side during my emotional breakdown....
I'm always with pills and sometimes grew tired of them...
but my hubby keeps on encouraging me to go on and live my life...
and one of the things that keep me going is my students...I pour the love towards my students and sometimes I feel like I spoil them a bit (ehehe)...I channel my happiness and energy towards teaching, humor my students with silly jokes and try to be friends with them...at least I'm happy that way rather than depressing myself by overly thinking about my illness...


Thanks to my hubby, friends and students that I'm able to take these pills...and please pray for my health and wish me to get pregnant soon...hehehe...
To my dear hubby, I am grateful because you accept me the way I am and most importantly you teach me how to love myself...because of that, I'm able to fly high although there are many boundaries that chained me to the ground...
I hope we (hubby and me)can be best friends forever and stay like that for the rest of our life...but more intimate (kikiki)...
for more info on PCOS, log on to http://womenshealth.gov/publications/our-publications/fact-sheet/polycystic-ovary-syndrome.cfm

Till then...see you again, in the next post!

No comments: